Thursday 2 July 2009

Lotsa Scrap and a Flour Baby

Meet Simon, Simon the flour baby. This has been Hollie's school project this week. Having to learn the responsibility of looking after a baby. She's been breastfeeding it, taking it to school in a dolls pram. I think the nolvelty is wearing off now though....Day 6 in the flour baby house..... I found him left on the stairway after school yesterday and last night he slept on her desk rather than in his cot.....not terribly motherly.

I've managed to get quite a bit of scrappin done lately (speed scrappin I might just add) I've just really felt on that mood this week and found it hard to keep away from the pretty things.
This LO is a daily prompt over at Cocoa Daisy. Scrap how you are feeling or what you are doing today.
I've been missing my Dad lots this week, so thought I'd scrap him for a change.

And this morning I've scrapped some old pics I found of Hollie last night, taken almost 5 years ago. The cocoa Daisy prompt was to matt your photo (s) I used a hambly transparencie to do this. A couple of unity stamps in there too.


Well, I do hope you haven't been suffering during all this hot weather.
speak soon xx

6 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Fab LOs, I love your one about missing your dad - I can empathise with that.

Love Hollie's flour baby!!

Laura said...

Hollie is so pretty. Simon the flour baby must get his looks from his Mum.

(what a cutie in his Superman pjs).

Layouts are gorgeous, the 'today' one is so moving. xx

Emma said...

That Flour babys superman get up is fab! Love the LO of your dad, I see a bit of Scarlet lime in that I'm sure!

Steph said...

Stunning LO's as always - love the one of your dad

Nickynoo said...

Aah, great to meet Simon at last! I do hope he's not had any more leaky-head issues.........fab LO's, the one of your dad is a bit of a tear-jerker xxx

Claire said...

Cool flour baby! I'm sure I never got to do anything that interesting in school!

Gorgeous LOs too, as always.