Friday 3 July 2009

Dizzy Brunette?????

Well, I don't think I'm a dizzy brunette, just busy with a very very busy head. There's a difference. You know when you make a LO that you are really pleased with, that's how I feel about this one. It was a cocoa daisy prompt to scrap landscape for a change. This will be perfect for my A4 lisa album.

And a close up of my 'dizziness'

I needed to make a card for my friend this week. She's a Mum at my son's school and had a mild stroke last week. Thankfully she's fine with no after effects it seams. I'm going to pop over today and say 'Hi'.

I found this card blog on Audrey's blog....if you need inspiration go take a sneaky peek : )
The blog is Mojo Monday and they offer a sketch each week. Fab DT too.
We finally have rain this morning it feels so good and cool again. Yay!!!!!

8 comments:

Sue said...

love the journalling and a great LO xx

MY BLOG

Emma said...

great lo! love the back shot and the journaling is great

Claire said...

Absolutely fantastic LO, beautiful and great journalling :) And the card is really sweet.

Lisa Kind said...

So the kids were going to drive you to school? LOL! This is too funny! I hear you on the dizzy thing! My mind is always going too! Great LO and love the card for you friend!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Lovely card, I'm sure you're friend will appreciate it.

I love that photo of the back of you, really beautiful

Ronda Palazzari said...

love it lisa! Love the journaling and the layout is stellar. So happy you joined in the fun!

Nickynoo said...

That journaling is great, I SO have to use that "not dizzy, just creative" thing, LOL! Fabulous card, too :o)

Anonymous said...

I love all your lay outs and i love the brunette one its lovely .