Sunday 12 July 2009

This weekend Crafty Goings On....

Wow,haven't blogged for a week and now 3 times in one day!!!

Well, it's been a pretty non productive crafty week apart from a couple of birthday cards I needed to make. I've just blogged all about our busy goings on (see below).
So This last 24hrs, I made up for it.

Here's my Lipgloss LO. This comes from a Cocoa Dasiy prompt to scrap an aspect of your life....this aspect goes on several times a day in my life.


Here's this weeks Colorcombo challenge, and what a bright and funky one it is this week.
A florida a LO from me this time.


And finally OLW ...the word being 'Joy'. This challenge deadline was the 10th, the photos have been printed all week and I knew what I wanted to do...just needed the hours to do it. I used an old Cocoa Daisy kit. Something good about using up an old kit.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Fantastic layouts!

Kazzy said...

Lisa you have a knack of making corrugated cardboard look fabulous....when I use it, I always think it looks naff!

Kathy said...

Wonderful LOs Lisa. Lovely to catch up with what you've been making

Laura said...

Love all of these layouts, especially the lipgloss one. So clever! x

Emma said...

Great lo's lisa! love the corrugated card on the lipgloss one!

Kim Sonksen said...

Wow Lisa, I should really pop by your blog more often again - those layouts are awesome!!!
I totally dig the lipgloss one - so cool.

Hope you are keeping well, chickee :)