Friday 24 July 2009

A Scrappy Morning...

Well, day 2 of the summer hols and so far so good.
The kids have played like little angels this morning whilst it rains and blows outside, so I snuck in here and have been playing : )

It's been quite a while since I visited 2sketches4u but I needed to make a card, so thought I'd pop by. Here's my take using the old sassafras papers again and a combo of stamps from this months and last months unity stamps.



Sue at Cocoa Daisy set a prompt at the beginning of the week to scrap an old photo. Whilst going through some older ones I when I was making Louis's mini book I found a few and printed them off including this one I'd taken 4 yrs ago.
I've stitched on the sewing machine, painted and stamped. It's really good revisiting some older memories.


Time for lunch now I think. The kids are singing their hearts out to Disney Singalong on the singstar : )

6 comments:

Nickynoo said...

I love that card, the colours are gorgeous. Such a sweet LO too!

Emma said...

lovely lo! really like those puffy thickers on it

cnelson said...

love your card and lo! fabulous work!

Claire said...

Cute card and awesome LO, so much colour and fun :)

Unknown said...

that blue is so great on the card (especially the buttons) and I LOVE your layout - wow!
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Kim Sonksen said...

I *heart* what you did for the sketch. I hope to see you pop over more often because your work rawks!

Love that layout too