Thursday 23 July 2009

My Latest Mini Book

This has to go down as one of the quickest mini books ever for me. I find if I keep my head down and just do it I'm fine, but when I take my time and do them over a period of time they just don't seem to get finished. I started this one Sunday evening and it was finished yesterday (Thursday) ready to take to Louis's school for the teachers to sign.

The cover idea came from the very talented Ronda. I thought it was such a good idea using up lots of alphas, especially seeing as it was a school project...the whole abc thing. I was in my element ...glue, gesso, paint...would more could a girl want : )

There's many more pages than this, but they all involve lots of other children. A class photo for each year, a photo from each assembly, Christmas play etc... Here's just a few.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

This is such a great book! I would love to see more! I've been wanting to make one just haven't got the nerve up to give it shot! TFS!!