Sunday 19 July 2009

If I Could Turn Back Time

(click the photo if you want to read the journaling closer up)

I have found a new challenge site this week. Take a look : The Studio
This is the first challenge. To join in you need to use papers that are older than 6months old, use something pleated and the title must be from a Rock song.

So....I got out an old pack of Sassafras. I had forgotten how much I used to love these papers. I thought of a couple of titles, but this one seemed so appropriate with Hollie turning 10 last week and the kids suddenly feeling so grown up and independant. I do love the way life has become easier but at the same time, I do miss those younger years.
I used some Love Elsie ribbon with xxoxxo on and pleated it in amongst the title and below the journaling.
TFL XX

5 comments:

The Studio by Amanda Jones said...

I love this - I'm always trying to think of ways to use those 3 million arrows I seem to have accumulated, and this is a fab idea!!

Thanks for playing along at The Studio!

Amanda x

Sam said...

Awww, how lovely. :o)
xx

Laura said...

Lovely page!

Will check out The Studio!

Saw your page in the new SI as well - it just dropped through the door. LOVE it.

L
xxx

Nickynoo said...

Just gorgeous, Lis. And congrats on the article in SI!! :o) xx

Unknown said...

I followed your link from the studio- GREAT LO!! love it and love that song